- 100% Merino Wool. Made of pure Irish Merino Wool, this cardigan is the perfect piece to wear outside in the chilly fall or winter air. Merino wool is incredibly soft, breathable, and warm.
- Aran Stitching. Paying tribute to Irish history and culture is spectacular Aran stitching, which comes from the Aran Islands located off the western Irish coast. Amazing cable stitching representing hopes for success adorns the cardigan from top to bottom with texture and elegance.
- Double Collar. Making this cardigan extra chic is a double collar that creates an air of sophistication. Providing generous warmth for the neck, this collar is also accented with cable stitching and can be raised up or folded down.
- Patch Pockets. Two patch pockets on the front add a distinguished touch along with eye-pleasing symmetry to the cardigan. These pockets feature lovely Aran cable stitching and are also perfect for holding small items or warming the hands.
- Full Zipper. Infusing the warm, traditional feel of this cardigan with a fresh touch is the full front zipper that is convenient for quickly layering up or down to create different looks. For a cultural touch, the zipper is topped off with a silver-toned Celtic Trinity Knot zipper pull.